Sunday, February 1, 2009

Davos? Miles Davis is going to make way more sense...

The report out of Davos is bleak. No one knows what to do; certainly not me, or I'd tell someone. At best, its being said that the free marketeers are losing ground and a consensus is developing for a permanent set of regulations at the global level. But no one with even a clear view of the bottom, let alone instructions for building a ladder. So, for now the hell with it. You can read about Davos if you want, here's the link - BBC NEWS Business Davos 2009 Davos finds no answers to crisis - but for me, I found a 13-part video biography of Miles Davis on the web, and I'm going to watch it. I suggest you do the same; you'll be better for it.

Part 1:









Part 2:







Part 3:



Part 4:



Part 5:


Continued on next post...

DHL


Btw: the header images are 2 of 8 terra-cotta art-deco pieces that I found in the flats; actually at the front door of the Stonebridge Apartments. They bear a resemblance to the bridge abutments on the Lorain Carnegie bridge, which leads me to suspect a connection. They are up on stone pillars at the Stonebridge, but they do not look original to the site.








No comments:

Post a Comment